Magee-Womens Research Institute & Foundation in collaboration with the Oncofertility Consortium, will host a 3-day in-person meeting with the theme of “Debates in Oncofertility”.
The event will offer opportunities for attendees to network and convene in-person. The meeting will allow for the interdisciplinary community of oncologists, reproductive endocrinologists, research scientists, allied health professionals, humanities scholars, students, advocates, and patients to participate in this cutting-edge field, and develop new initiatives for the upcoming years.
This meeting provides an accessible platform for international oncofertility leaders and those new to the field to share their perspectives, discoveries, and vision for the field of fertility preservation from basic science to translational research to clinical application.
Please complete the form linked below and attach a PDF of your abstract submission.
- Deadline to be considered for oral abstract presentation: September 26, 2023 (now closed)
- Deadline to be considered for poster presentation and inclusion in the program book: October 3, 2023
- Abstracts received after October 3, 2023, may be accepted for poster presentation but will not be included in the program book.
Please be sure to include the following:
|- Title: Provide a title of less than 150 characters, including spaces.
- Author(s): Provide the name & affiliation of each author. Please highlight the presenting author who should register and attend the conference in person.
- Body: Submit a structured abstract of 150 to 300 words divided into the following 4 sections: Purpose, Methods, Results & Conclusion.
- Keywords: Provide 4 to 6 keywords
- Financial Support: List any organizations, grants, or individuals funding this research
Note to Winners of Abstract Awards: Four abstracts will be selected for the oral award presentation. All other abstracts will be considered for a poster presentation. The presenting author of oral or poster presentations should register and attend the conference in-person.
The Oncofertility Consortium explores the reproductive future of cancer survivors. The Consortium brings together academics, health care providers, and community leaders from across the globe to expand current knowledge, clinical practice, and training for a wide spectrum of issues in oncofertility.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Molly Schneider at 412-641-6079 or email@example.com.
Event questions can be directed to Denise Wickline at 412-641-8950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.